Subject: Disk mag II - The revenge!!!
From: Fuller <[email-masked]>
To: Blitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 14:57:09 +0300

Hey guys,
	Sorry for YET ANOTHER message re: the blitz disk mag.. But I 
still need articles and source (and even gfx/progs!!)
	I hope to have a programming section, games section, music, gfx 
and others things like a help section...
	Get all your friends to send me something nice!! - Just mail me 
the source etc...
	ALL contributors get a free issue!!
Have phunn!

                                    ___              ___  ___   ___
 *     *   /|\   *                 |   | |   | |    |    |   | |   |
    *     / | \ *     *    	   |___| |   | |    |___ |___| |___|
         /  |  \         |         |     |   | |       | |   | | \
        /   |   \  ------+--       |     |___| |___ ___| |   | |  \___
       /____|____\       |         ___________________________________|
  __________|_________
  \                  /               Mail : [email-masked]
   \________________/ /\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~